Release Notes - V6.0
|May 28, 2012 12:01 AM|
|Late Spring is the perfect time for new features from Brown Paper Tickets! Obviously the new look and feel is pretty fun, but this update is more than skin deep. The new features come in two flavors: ticket buyers and event producers. They are a great mix of practical and exciting. Here's a quick list.|
For ticket buyers we've focused on usability and a better discovery process:
* Faster checkout process - fewer steps, fewer screens, fewer clicks, better experience
* Easier to read confirmation page - the well informed ticket buyer makes everyone happier
* Better event searching and discovery - faster, smarter, and more flexible searching
Event producers have asked for even more power and flexibility:
* Variable "pay-what-you-can" pricing - set minimums, multiples, or leave it up to your audience
* Free donation collection tool - that's not a typo, we don't collect a fee on your donations
* Advanced MailChimp integration - merge lists and build campaigns, track opens, event page visits and even purchases
We hope you don't mind if we make this a regular thing. We're just a few weeks away from rolling out even more improvements to our event producer tools, including easier event posting and management, improved reporting, and simpler navigation. More proof that your emails are read and your calls are appreciated!
If you have any questions or suggestions about our new tools and services, just want a tour, or need an event tech for any reason, feel free to contact us 24/7 at 1-800-838-3006 in the US and Canada or on 0800-411-8881 in the UK, or by email at support@BrownPaperTickets.com. We'd love to hear your feedback and show you how our improvements can help you!
Back to Brown Paper Tickets' Release Notes