Asian Market Tour & Tasting with Chinese Southern Belles, Natalie & Margaret Keng
NI HAO, Y'ALL!
* Curious, overwhelmed or intimidated by Asian markets?
* Want to learn about popular Asian produce, products and shortcut tips for making authentic, healthy and fusion Asian meals at home?
* Do you enjoy new food, cultural, travel and shopping experiences?
Join mother-daughter Chinese Southern Belles (and Atlanta natives), Natalie and Margaret, for a fun, unique, interactive culinary and cultural experience!
Tour highlights include:
-Fresh Asian Fruits & Vegetables
-Oodles of Noodles
-Mad About Rice
-Some Like It Hot - Spices!
-Kitchen Tools & Pantry Essentials
-Chinese Hot Pot aisle
-Asian Snack Attack!
-Tea-ology & Cool Beverages
-Food Court tasting
Featured in Atlanta Journal-Constitution, Cook's Warehouse, Taste of Atlanta, Whole Foods and Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts, Natalie and Margaret enrich their tours with Buddha-to-Bubba family stories from China to America's Deep South and their passion for international travel, diversity, healthy living and sustainability.
By sharing their tips and tales, Margaret and Natalie hope to add a fun fusion touch to the kitchen, a cross-cultural dimension to Atlanta's immigrant history, and a shared sense of community through the celebration of food, family and culture. Opening Minds, One Mouth at a Time!
* Tour location: A large Asian supermarket near I-85/285 area (address and more details will be provided after registration)
* Start time: 10am (if first tour sells out, email us to get on waiting list or future tour list)
* Please arrive 10 minutes prior to start time!
* Handy to bring: notepad, pen, re-usable grocery bag, sense of adventure!
* Feel free to share this invite with friends/colleagues
*Wear comfortable shoes
* Space is limited, sign up early!
* Discounted rates for Students w/valid ID and Children (aged 12 and under with paid adult)
Ticketing questions/problems: call 800-838-3006
Tour/instructor/media questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Natalie 404-494-0088
Need a unique social or business event/demo? Inquire about group classes, house parties and business marketing demos! On-location or space available, customizable. Interactive, educational, tasty fun for birthdays, clubs, team-building and company promotions!
For more Chinese Southern Belle events, food/product tips or to follow Natalie's cross-cultural and food adventures, visit www.chinesesouthernbelle.com or follow us on Facebook and Twitter!
Asian Market near I-85/Buford Hwy
Address will be provided after registration is completed
Atlanta, GA TBA
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: No|