Chance Fashion's 5th Annual Artist of the Year Awards
LOCATION: Macy's, Downtown Seattle. 1601 3rd Ave. 3rd floor in the Stewart Street Room. Parking available on 3rd and Stewart. (Further entrance details TBA)
Formal Event. 7-10PM. Limited assigned seating available.
Announcing the Designer, Photographer, Hair Stylist, Makeup Artist and Male & Female Model of 2014!
Join the country's longest running monthly fashion event in recognizing and celebrating the last year of accomplishments in the Seattle Fashion Community! This special event will showcase some of Seattle's most talented Designers and present well-deserved awards to local Artists! This is a great way to shop local, connect with fashion enthusiasts, and keep up on trends
- Evening gowns & Custom Luxury Designs by 2011 Designer of the Year Mac Fashion House.
- Ready to wear by 2013 Designer of the Year Paper Dollz Clothing.
- A diesel punk collaboration between 2010 Designer of the Year. Lastwear and 2012 Designer of the Year DNAS.
- Ready to Wear Alien Earth Designs.
- Up-cycled dresses by Citizeness Clothing.
- Dresses & Gowns by Natalie Eidolon
- Swimsuits by Heidi Fish
- Lingerie by Twala Intimates.
- Like a Rock Star Menswear by Chris Jones.
Chance Fashion's 5th Annual Artist of the Year Awards is expected to set the tone for the Seattle Fashion in 2015. Chance is a non-profit Organization dedicated to providing Resources & Opportunities to Fashion Artists of all levels. With nearly 6 years of monthly fashion shows, this Event has showcased a broad variety of Talent from nearly every genre of fashion one could imagine, also producing events outside Portland, San Francisco, and Hawaii, and bringing in Designers to showcase from as far as Texas and Florida.
Chance is supported by Social Outreach Seattle, Seattle Fun Events, Neighbours Nightclub, Seattle Social, and more. Learn more about our Affiliates & Supporters at the show.
Music provided by Rob Martini.
Lighting provided by Black Light Productions.
Visuals provided by RAP Productions.
Produced by Active Entertainment, stimulating growth between the Artists & the Community since 2008.
Macy's Stewart Street Room
1601 3rd Ave. (3rd Floor of Macy's)
Seattle, WA 98121