The 2014 Nourish Good Food Party
Link for the 2015 event!
Buy tickets for The Nourish Good Food Party
Good Food. Good Times. Good Cause.
What: The Good Food Party, a benefit for Nourish, a farm-to-table philanthropy
When: Friday, October 3 from 5pm to 9pm
Where: Sheboygan's Lakeshore Culinary Institute
What to Expect:
- The evening begins at 5pm with a tour of the Culinary Art Car and registration outside the venue.
- From there, travel upstairs to the dining rooms to see Sheboygan's finest and up-and-coming culinary artists in action. And dine on their creations!
- Throughout the evening, check out the cooking demonstrations featuring local chefs who will be paired with local farmers. They'll use classic Midwest produce (from farm fresh carrots to the underutilized parsnips and beets). Expect a few cooking tips from farm to kitchen to table.
- Throughout the event, enjoy Milwaukee band Thistledown Thunders: folk, bluegrass with a little gypsy swing that includes vocalists, fiddle, banjo, stand-bass and a guitar.
- The silent auction will include: a group canning lesson, a children's food book package, and two 2015 CSA subscriptions.
- The live auction begins at 7:00 pm with a Mohr Fish Charter Fishing package for four, cooking class dinner with a chef at your home, and a family friendly "Lunch on the Farm" party for 20 people at Glacial Hills Community Farm.
All proceeds from this event benefit Nourish and our community. Nourish is committed to connecting local farmers and volunteers with experiential learning, and nutritious, local food for low-income families and children while supporting our local economy and sustainable farming practices.
I hope we've convinced you! Please join us!
Lakeshore Culinary Institute (View)
712 Riverfront Drive
Sheboygan, WI 53081
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|