The beauty of Summer is upon us- and she is H O T! What better way to celebrate her heat than with yummy food and fresh energy?|
...so join us in Brooklyn on the second Sunday in August to celebrate Summer with old and new friends and:
- Roasted heirloom tomato gazpacho shooters with basil oil
- Saffron-poached prawns with shaved fennel
- Grilled corn, two ways, with truffle butter and citrus salt
- Spice-rubbed, slow-braised pulled pork
- Lemon barley risotto with garden herbs and marinated feta
- and a charred peach crumble with tarragon cream, to end.
..and as always, you will leave with a delicious parting treat.
Amber will also be there with additional seasonal drinks for purchase:
- Snow cones/shaved ice with your choice of a housemade blueberry rum mojito syrup or a jalapeno-infused tequila cucumber syrup
- Summer rum punch
- Assorted seasonal craft beers
*please note: the food is all natural, organic and/or locally-sourced, so the menu is subject to change based on availability*
The event will start at 6pm and dishes will be served on a rotating basis throughout the evening until they are gone.
See you soon! Looking forward to celebrating the season with you.
Bed Stuy Kitchen: Sustenance by Sara Elise
Apartment 2 Home and Picnic Area
85 Luquer Street
Brooklyn, NY 11231
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|