MALLARME 14-15 FLEX SUBSCRIPTION PACKAGE
14-15 CONCERT SERIES
1. Sunday, September 7, 2014 3:00 pm at Durham Arts Council, 120 Morris Street, Durham
AMERICAN MAVERICKS: Music for strings, clarinet and piano by esteemed American composers:
Aaron Copland, Karol Husa, Charles Ives and John Duffy.
Mimi Solomon - piano, Dovid Friedlander and Jackie Wolborsky violin, Suzanne Rousso viola,
Bonnie Thron cello, Fred Jacobowitz - clarinet
2. Thursday October 9, 2014, 7:30 pm at The Pinhook, 117 W. Main Street, Durham
eHARMONIOUS in collaboration with Pan Harmonia
Enjoyable "pairing" of two NC chamber ensembles with tuneful music for guitar, flute , viola and cello! Music of Franz Schubert, Walter Piston, Jean Coquery and T.G. Febonio.
Amy Brucksch guitar, Kate Steinbeck flute, Suzanne Rousso - viola, Nate Leyland cello
3. Sunday November 23, 2014, 3:00 pm at Kirby Horton Hall, Duke Gardens, 420 Anderson Street, Durham
DOWN TO THE DEPTHS with guest artists Low and Lower
Music mixed with humor for cello and bass duo plus the colorful Arensky String Quartet No. 2.
Brooks Whitehouse cello, Paul Sharpe bass, Janet Orenstein violin, Suzanne Rousso - viola
4. Sunday February 22, 2015, 3:00 pm First Presbyterian Church, 305 E. Main Street, Durham
DRAMA IN THE FRENCH BAROQUE
Performed by Mallarmé HIP with the Chorale Society of Durham chamber choir, Rodney Wynkoop, conductor, including the magnificent Requiem by Jean Gilles.
5. Sunday, March 22, 2015 7:30 pm at Motorco Music Hall, 723 Rigsbee Avenue, Durham
Follow the progression of Cuban classical chamber music to Danzón, the official dance of Cuba. Eric Hirsch piano, Leah Peroutka violin, Ellye Walsh flute and members of Charanga Carolina.
Reynolds Theatre, Duke West Campus, Durham
5. Monday, May 19, 2014 at 7:30 pm OR
Tuesday, May 20, 2014 at 7:30 pm
PARTYING WITH PURCELL
5/19 Baldwin Auditorium, Duke East Campus, Durham
5/20 Hayes Barton United Methodist Church, 2209 Fairview Rd, Raleigh
Concerts are at various locations (View)
120 Morris Street
Durham, NC 27701
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|