ACPU's 23rd ANNUAL MEETING (2014)|
Please attend the Association of Clinical Pharmacology Units 23rd Annual Meeting, taking place in The Historical Brown Palace in Denver Colorado on October 15th through the 17th.
Our theme this year is "Leveraging Partnerships and Collaboration to Address Complexity in Today's Early-Phase Clinical Trials".
MEETING TOPICS AND EVENTS
- Tour DaVita Clinical Research's Denver Facilities
- Attend a breakout session for:
- Business Development
- Site Operations (includes lab, nursing, pharmacy)
- Panel Discussion on partnership trends in Early Phase Clinical Research
- Many additional education presentations
- Lots of networking opportunities
Travel timing related info:
Meeting Registration is from Noon-5:00pm on Wednesday, October 15th. Site Tours of DaVita's Clinical Research Phase I Unit will take place from 1:30pm-3:00pm on October 15th (travel via light-rail-PLEASE PLAN ON 1 HOUR TRAVEL TIME. The meeting will wrap up at 1:45pm on Friday October 17th.
Please go to http://www.acpu.net/meetings-education/annual-meeting-announced/ for the complete information and agenda.
The Brown Palace Hotel and Spa
321 17th Street
Denver, CO 80202
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|