Soundwave ((6)): AudioBoat in San Francisco Bay
Floating concerts by pop experimentalist Yalls on the Red and White Fleet along the San Francisco waterfront and under the moving spectacle of The Bay Lights
The AudioBoat is a moving venue, Red & White Fleet's Harbor Queen ferry in the San Francisco Bay, giving audiences an adventurous floating sonic experience like never before. Under the magical Bay Lights of the Bay Bridge and along San Francisco's waterfront, the sound artists and musicians curated for the AudioBoat perform live scores to the scenery moving past them, creating a love letter to the City by the Bay.
Yalls is a Berkeley-based producer/singer/songwriter giving notice with his brand of "sun-kissed synth-pop to quirky hip-hop instrumentals and glitched excursions of post-aughts soul to tropical-tinged, vocal-led boom-bap" to the AudioBoat, featuring two special tours, a dramatic sunset tour and a beautiful night lights tour.
Things to keep in mind:
1) CHECK-IN EARLY. The earlier you check-in, the more time you will have to sign the required waiver and get first pick for seating. We recommend you arrive to check-in 30 minutes before boarding. See exact times below:
Sunset Tour: check-in at 6:00 pm
Night Tour: check-in at 7:30 pm
2) THE BOAT WAITS FOR NO ONE. The boat is on a strict schedule, so we cannot wait for late-comers. Reserved tickets for late-comers or no-shows will be released to standbys 10 minutes before departure. There are no refunds, but we will try our best to accommodate you on the next tour if there is space available.
3) ALCOHOL IS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE by audience members who are 21 and up. Please refrain from bringing your own alcoholic beverages or they will be confiscated.
4) Insure that you and everyone have the best time by steering clear of the following:
-Possession of unauthorized alcoholic beverages and illegal substances
Any of the above will make the captain return to shore and end the party early.
5) Please note that this event may be cancelled if unforeseen circumstances jeopardize the safety of passengers (i.e. poor weather conditions).
Red and White Fleet (View)
Pier 43 1/2
San Francisco, CA 94133