Join us at the 3rd annual EWB-CPC White Sox Fundraiser to benefit the Armenta Water Distribution Project. The warm weather and Chicago Summertime means it's time for a ballgame. Enjoy an evening of baseball, hot dogs, and beverages while supporting Engineers Without Borders. All tickets will be in the outfield reserved sections, and you'll be watching the Sox battle against the Kansas City Royals. Your purchase includes a ticket to the ball game and entrance to the tailgate party before the game!|
A portion of the ticket price will directly benefit the Armenta Honduras Water Project and help people have access to clean water!
TICKET PURCHASE INFO:
1. Exact seat location depends on best availability for group in sections mentioned.
2. If you & friends are buying tickets separately, but would like to sit together, we'll do our best to get you as close as possible. Just let us know by emailing email@example.com.
3. Properly fill out contact info so we can update on ticket pick-up and pre-game tailgate info.
4. Ticket sales are currently set to end June 22nd, 2014 at midnight but end depends on availability. All ticket sales are FINAL.
5. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
(for Rain Cancellation Policies and other important game&ballpark info see http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/cws/ballpark/cws_ballpark_guide.jsp)
Engineers Without Borders is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization established in 2002. See www.ewb-usa.org for more info.
U.S. Cellular Field
333 West 35th Street
Chicago, IL 60616
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|