ThinkGeek Geek Trivia Night @ RIT!
Congratulations, RIT! You've been selected as ThinkGeek's Geekiest Campus & have won yourself a Geek Trivia Night with yours truly. <3
Join us on Thursday, May 8 for Geek Trivia Night on campus. Compete against your fellow geeks for prizes & the title of Geek Masters of the Universe! (Plus, have a grand ol' time while you're at it!)
Tickets will be available 12pm ET Tuesday, April 22 on Brown Paper Tickets. There is a limited amount, so tickets will sell out FAST. We suggest you start recruiting and forming your team of 6-8 people now! Choose your teammates wisely because we'll ask about anything. From Game of Thrones to outer space to the meaning of Timmy.
- Geek Trivia Night will be held on Thursday, May 8 on the RIT campus in Brick City Cafeteria in the SAU. Food and drinks will be provided!
- Doors open at 7pm ET, with the festivities running until 10:30pm. There will be 4 rounds of questions, 10 questions per round.
- You must have a ticket in order to participate. Tickets are free and will be available Tuesday, April 22; they will be available at a first come, first serve basis. We recommend teams getting their tickets together.
- You must be an RIT student in order to participate.
- Teams must be composed of 6-8 people. We will be contacting the ticket purchasers later regarding your team name, members, and leader. If you have less than 6 but still want to play, we can match you up, but you must agree to leave your fate up to the almighty Timmy! There will be time at the beginning of the night for you to meet your new team & form new friendships.
RIT Campus -- Brick City Cafeteria in the SAU (View)
34 Lomb Memorial Drive
Rochester, NY 14632