Burning River Roller Girls home bout + COMIC BOOK NIGHT
ONLINE TICKET SALES HAVE CLOSED. BUT THERE ARE STILL TICKETS AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR! SEE YOU TONIGHT!
The Burning River Roller Girls home teams continue their season May 10 with an exciting double header, featuring the Rolling Pin-Ups vs. the Hellbombers and the Hard Knockers vs. the Cleveland Steamers.
May 10 is also COMIC BOOK night. Come to the bout dressed in your favorite costume (comic-themed or otherwise) and win great prizes, like merch or passes to the Cleveland Concoction comic convention! The contest is open to all ages. Representatives from N.E. Geek Expo will be on hand to emcee the competition.
We'll also be raising money and awareness for Super Heroes to Kids in Ohio, a group dedicated to performing simple acts of kindness and helping patients endure adversity due to health issues by dressing up as familiar costumed crusaders. The Heroes visit children at hospitals and distribute toys, among their good deeds. Learn more at http://www.superheroestokidsinohio.com/
Join us at the Ohio Nets Sports Complex in Parma to watch as the toughest ladies on eight wheels celebrate their eighth season of roller derby action.
Doors open at 5:00 pm, and our first bout starts at 6:00 p.m. Tickets are available at the door; however BRRG recommends advance purchase of tickets to guarantee entrance.
Tickets are $13 online and $15 at the door. Or get tickets for $13 at the door by bringing a new, unwrapped, unopened toy to the bout to donate to Super Heroes to Kids in Ohio.
2014 Home Team Bouts (Saturdays @ Ohio Nets Sports Complex)
June 14 Semi Finals
July 12 Championship
2014 Travel Team Home Bouts
Saturday, May 17 - Elyria Roll Arena, 5pm
Sunday, May 18 - Pla-Mor Roller Rink, 9:15 am
Saturday, July 26 - Elyria Roll Arena
Visit http://burningriverrollergirls.wordpress.com/2014/01/27/welcome-to-season-8/ for more details.
Chair/Bleacher Seating Policies:
* Kids are welcome in chairs and bleachers.
* General Admission does not guarantee a chair or bleacher seat. Please arrive early if you require a seat in lieu of sitting track-side.
Trackside "Floor" Seating Policies:
- Trackside Seating is available to our guests 18 and over. -Stay alert! Sitting close to the track carries the possibility of getting 'up close and personal' with the action!
- Small pillows or cushions are always welcome, but no stadium or folding chairs are allowed.
- All Trackside seating is AT YOUR OWN RISK
Volunteers & Security
- BRRG asks that you please follow all instructions from BRRG volunteers and security or you will be asked to leave the premises. THIS IS FOR THE SAFETY OF EVERYONE!
- No re-entry is permitted without valid ticket stub or VIP wristband. Outdoor smoking is permitted, but the same re-entry rules apply.
- You MUST show valid ID in order to receive a 21+ over wristband and purchase alcohol. All patrons MUST have a 21+ over wristband to purchase alcohol. NO EXCEPTIONS!
*Paid parking in both lots adjacent to Ohio Nets. After-hours parking in other lots in the industrial complex is free. Please do not use the Progressive lot, per their request.
Parking is free with a VIP ticket purchase.
ADA ACCESSIBLE SEATING!
- Our events are ADA Accessible, and we strive to accommodate everyone. If you need seating arrangements (e.g., space for a wheelchair, etc.) please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can make sure you have appropriate accommodations.
Ohio Nets Sports Complex (View)
12665 Corporate Drive
Parma, OH 44130
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|