Traffic Skills 101 September Series
This class will be taught in 2 sessions. ALL SESSIONS ARE MANDATORY. The schedule for this series is:
September 10th at 5:30 - 8:30 pm
September 13th at 9:30 am - 3:30 pm (total 9 hours of instruction)
We'll send you additional details at least 1 week prior to the class.
Bicycling to work, for errands or exercise can be safe and enjoyable. The League of American Bicyclists "Smart Cycling Traffic Skills 101" class gives cyclists the confidence they need to ride safely and legally on streets. Learn principles of riding with traffic, predicting and avoiding motorist errors, bike handling skills, basic bicycle maintenance, and essential gear.
- taught by certified instructors and include a student manual
- recommended for adults and children (15+, must have a parent present at all times)
- classroom and on-street settings prepare cyclists for a full understanding of vehicular cycling
- A bicycle in good operating condition and a helmet are required.
- Limited to 12 participants (minimum 6) per class.
- Cost is $50 non-refundable fee. If you must miss a class, please arrange beforehand to make it up during one of the other Traffic Skills 101 classes scheduled this summer. We are not able to refund any registration fees for partial or full missed classes.
Spokane Regional Health District (View)
1101 W College Ave
Spokane, WA 99201
|Minimum Age: 15|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: No|