All The Great Books (Abridged!) at Little Italy
A Little Dickens. A Short Longfellow. Reduced Proust... All the Great Books. Less is More.
Dinner theatre with a twist! The Literary Canon explodes as The Company Theatre unleashes a brand-new comic outrage on an unsuspecting public in local restaurants! San Antonio's best loved comedy troupe takes you on a ninety minute roller-coaster ride through its compact compendium of 89 of the World's Great Books.
Confused by Confucius? Thoroughly thrown by Thoreau? Wish Swift was swifter? Tennyson tinier? Then buckle up and hop aboard as these three cultural guerrillas zip through everything you didn't get around to reading in school.
"English class meets Monty Python" --The Washington Post
WHEN: MAY 8th - One night only!
TIME: Dinner served at 6:30, Show time is at 7:30pm.
WHERE: Little Italy (824 Afterglow)
The Little Italy Dinnerbox Menu:
Dinner includes salad & bread and a choice of one of the following:
* Baked Lasagna w/ Meat - Pasta Sheets layered with Italian seasoned ground beef, cheese & marinara sauce.
* Baked Lasagna w/ Spinach - Fresh spinach sautee layered with pasta sheets, cheeses & marinara sauce.
* Chicken Parmigiana - Hand breaded chicken breast fried then baked and topped with marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese.
* Spaghetti with Meatballs - Homemade Italian seasoned ground beef Meatballs in tomato sauce over a bed of spaghetti.
* Personal-sized Pepperoni Pizza
Beer & wine available (We're much funnier after a few drinks.)
San Antonio, TX 78216
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: No|