2009 PrideFest Block Party- Registration
Be part of celebrating yourself, your family, and your friends. Pearl Street Mall will be a place of welcome for Boulder Countys lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) community.
As part of the Boulder Sesquicentennial celebration we will have information about Boulders Queer history. After your day on the mall, join us at the b.side Lounge for the After Party, with dancing and fun to be had by all. This is the PrideFest Block Party, presented by Boulder Pride.
The Block Party celebrates the lives and local contributions of LGBT people, their families and allies. This years event is slated for Saturday, September 12 from 12 pm to 5:00 pm on the Pearl Street Mall and the Boulder County Courthouse lawn.
Festivities will continue into the night at the Block Party After Dark, hosted by the b.side Lounge (2017 13th Street).
The PrideFest Block Party will be free and open to the public. The event is made possible through the generous support of numerous community sponsors including the City of Boulder Human Relations Commission, Roche Colorado, Boulder Valley Center for Dermatology, Vermilion, Out Front Colorado, and Mikes Camera.
**NOTE ABOUT DOGS: The City of Boulder has an ordinance that states dogs are NOT allowed on the Pearl Street Mall or the County Courthouse Lawn. Please leave your dogs at home!
For more information, contact Boulder Pride at (303) 499-5777 or visit www.boulderpride.org.
ABOUT BOULDER PRIDE: Boulder Prides vision is that Boulder County serve as a model of equality, respect, and well-being for LGBTQ people.
To achieve our vision, our mission is to foster safe environments for self-expression, gathering, support, and dialogue; advocate for social justice; collaborate with others who share our vision; celebrate the contributions of the many facets of our community; and educate the public about the experiences of LGBTQ people.
Please fill out the application in it's entirety and submit to Boulder Pride as directed on the application. Payment, deposit and your complete application must be received by July 10, 2009 in order to qualify for this early-bird rate.
Your early-bird application will not be considered complete without the following:
* Completed application received by July 10, 2009.
* Copy of your current Tax or Non-profit certificate.
* All fees, including damage deposit, paid in full by July 10, 2009.
A few important points to remember:
*This is an alcohol-free event.
* Boulder ordinance states that dogs are NOT allowed on the Mall/Courthouse Lawn.
* Set up begins no earlier than 9:15am. Cars MUST be off the mall by 10:00am, no exceptions.
* Break-down must be complete by 6:00pm. All materials must be removed from the Mall/Courthouse lawn by that time. If not, vendor will forfeit their deposit.(cars may be brought onto the Mall for Break-down)
* Vendor/exhibitors may not use the trash receptacles at the Mall/Courthouse Lawn and must dispose of their trash and recycling off-site. We hope to make this event as green as possible, please do your part!
Pearl Street Mall between 13th and 14th Streets
and Boulder County Courthouse Lawn
Boulder, CO 80302
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: No|