South Carolina Roller Derby Championship! Capital Punishment
There are only three teams in the state ready to take on the challenge and answer the question "who's the best roller derby team in South Carolina?" Join us April 26, 2009 as the Columbia QuadSquad hosts the Richland County Regulators and Low Country High Rollers (Charleston, SC) for some Capital Punishment!
CHANGES IN THE BOUT!!!
- Doors open at 3:30 and the bouts start at 4:30
- All tickets (advance and at the door) are $12
- Kids 10 and under are still free
- We strongly expect tickets to SELL OUT! Please get them in advance.
- Double elimination round robin with a minimum of 4 games. bouts with 15 minute intermissions between them.
Date: April 26
Time: 3:30 Doors open / 4:30 Bout begins
Price: $12 Adults / Kids 10 & under Free
Location: Jamil Temple, Columbia, SC
Things to know:
TAILGATING! Tailgating is allowed! BUT once inside, beer needs to be purchased from The Whig.
ADA ACCESSIBLE SEATING! We strive to accommodate all roller derby fans -- if you need a particular seating arrangement (space for a wheelchair, etc.) please e-mail Derek Riley at Derek.Riley@gmail.com
AFTER PARTY! Our last after party went on until the wee hours of the morning and this party will be even better with three teams all trying to be leg wrestling champions!
206 Jamil Rd
Columbia, SC 29210
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: No|