Spring is upon us, and what better way to welcome the season than with a renewed palate and fresh energy?|
This time, we will be in a larger space and the food will be coming out both tasting-style and family-style, so there will be PLENTY of opportunity to taste to your heart's content.
...so join us in Brooklyn the first weekend of May to celebrate Spring with old and new friends and:
- Savory spring vegetable tart
- Chilled english pea soup with piquillo pepper creme fraiche
- Smoked trout deviled eggs
- Grilled cilantro-lime shrimp with a spicy avocado puree
- Rack of lamb with a mint salsa verde and cucumber yogurt
- and a vanilla panna cotta with roasted mango coulis to end.
As always, you will leave with a parting treat- this time it's homemade lavender-honey marshmallows.
Amber will also be there with an additional seasonal drink for purchase: a Cucumber Rickey- a muddled cucumber, minty lime, gin, and ginger beer concoction to take away your winter blues.
*please note: the food is all natural, organic and/or locally-sourced, so the menu is subject to change based on availability*
The event will start at 7pm and dishes will be served on a rotating basis throughout the evening until they are gone.
See you soon! Looking forward to celebrating the season with you.
Bed Stuy Kitchen: Sustenance by Sara Elise
101 Utica Avenue, 2nd Floor
Brooklyn, NY 11213
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|