coLAB New Brunswick Story Slam
coLAB is looking for some GREAT STORIES. You don't need to be a great storyteller, just have a great story that fits into one of the categories below.
Everyone has a story to tell. You know, that story your friends have heard a million times? We haven't heard it and we want to. Come share it.
For each Tuesday left in March and two Tuesdays in April, the STORY SLAM will host an open mic where people can come and share their stories. From those nights 10 people will be selected to perform their stories at the GRAND SLAM on April 26th at Crossroads Theatre.
The winner of the Grand Slam will receive a Grand Prize.
All participants will receive something for being a part of it.
To participate: attend one of the following Story Slams in New Brunswick. (The themes are listed after the event)
Questions? Inbox Pandora Scooter or call 732-718-0134.
1) Tuesday, March 18 at 7pm Hidden Grounds Coffee (106 Easton Avenue)
- "Easy Come, Easy Go," stories about transportation and change.
2) Tuesday, March 25 at 7pm George Street Co-Op Cafe (89 Morris Street, 2nd Floor)
- "Food for Thought," stories of meals and snacks, from lunch to late night
3) Tuesday, April 8 at 7pm Hidden Grounds Coffee
- "My Blue Heaven," special places in New Brunswick, past and present
4) Tuesday, April 15 at 7pm George Street Co-Op Cafe
- "Anything you can do, I can do better," stories about competition, games, and sport
Crossroads Theatre (View)
7 Livingston Avenue
New Brunswick, NJ 08901
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|