Bus Benefit 2014 Presented by Buses By The Beach!
Welcome to Buses By The Beach, a 501(c)3 Non-profit organization that holds events to raise money for The Phoenix Society for Burn Survivors.
Join us for rustic wooded camping, live music, huge raffle and silent auction of VW related items, great family fun activities like rock painting, tie dying, hula hoop making, hooping skill workshop and community breakfast Monday morning. Enjoy sandy beaches and crystal clear blue water, surfing (bring your wet suit & board and hopefully catch some tasty waves), nature trails in the woods, miles of paved bike trails, and enjoying the company of 100's of your best friends! All VW's and VW lovers are welcome. No need to have a bus!
We are excited to announce the 2014 Bus Benefit Music Lineup:
Loose Meat Sandwich
Nicholas James And The Bandwagon
Delilah DeWylde And The Lost Boys
Seritas Black Rose
The Mute Flutes
Red Sea Pedestrians
- Primitive Camping with no electricity or water. There is a potable water source and a bath house with showers and restroom facilities on the main campus across the road from where we will be camping. There will be porta-potties on site.
- No generators or individual fires. For safety reasons, we have constructed community fire pits for everyone to enjoy.
- Dogs are welcome if they are friendly, remain on a leash, do well in crowds and are cleaned up after. Unruly animals and their owners will be asked to leave.
- Alcohol is permitted but obnoxious drunks are not. This is a family friendly camping event so please be respectful of others.
***PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS YEAR, BUS BENEFIT WILL NOT BE HOSTING A BEER TENT. PLEASE PLAN ACCORDINGLY AND BYOB***
- Ropes and Rocks Pass is $10. This activity is for anyone between the ages of 9 to 90. Outdoor Adventure Professionals will be on hand to run the High Ropes Course and the Rock Climbing Wall. Please stay off the Wall and the Ropes course when it is not staffed.
- Gates open Friday @ 9:00 AM. No early admission!
Per Person Weekend Admission Rates for those 18 and older:
- Early Bird tickets are $50 through April 15;
- Regular price tickets are $65 through April 16 through May 15;
- Gate admission will be available for $75
Day passes will be available at the gate for $35 per person.
18 & over pay the above prices
17 and under free when accompanied by a paying adult
There is limited space at Camp Blodgett to accommodate vehicles in the camping area. This year we will be charging a vehicle fee of $10 for all NON VW Bus vehicles.
*** Ticket prices are per person & do not include vehicle fee
*** Event will take place rain or shine. No Refunds. No cancellations. No Exceptions.
Camp Blodgett (View)
10451 Lakeshore Drive
West Olive, MI 49460
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: Yes!|