2014 Annual HIMSS NYS Conference: HealthIT - Managing Change Effectively
The annual New York State HIMSS conference is one of the premier gatherings for those interested in health information technology in our state.
This year's conference is titled "HealthIT: Managing Change Effectively", and will focus on three tracks:
* New models of health care management, from governance to payment models to care coordination
* Big data and analytics clinical and business intelligence derived from old and new sources of data
* Applied technologies for special care settings, including behavioral health, home health, long term care or sub acute settings
* Consumer/Patient Engagement: successful strategies and tactics for engaging and activating consumers and patients to achieve better outcomes
* Informatics workforce challenges, clinical transformation efforts, clinical intelligence, advanced decision support and the application of information to improve clinical care, etc.
* Security and privacy: how organizations and eligible providers have met the privacy and security requirements of HITECH including technical, operational and infrastructure built to support these areas.
* Regulatory challenges: ICD-10, MU, HIPAA Omnibus Rule, other.
* Cloud computing, mobile technologies, RFID, Smart-rooms or disaster recovery/business continuity solutions, etc.
Marriott Marquis in Times Square (View)
New York, NY 10036
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|