|Tuesday Feb 18, 2014 6:00 PM - Tuesday Feb 18, 2014 8:00 PM | $20.00 - $25.00
Bacchus Wine Tasting Party
Good wine is always a great reason to gather with good company. And when you can raise some funds for several good causes, that is the best reason of all!
KYP, FLIP and Sonya's Cancer Caregivers' Center are joining forces for a Bacchus Wine Tasting Party where you can have your wine and drink it too!
How does it work? Here are the Rules:
1. Register Your Team. Each team may consist of one, two or three people. Get creative with your team name! The cost for each team is $20 in advance or $25 at the door.
2. Grab Your Wine. Your Team must bring 3 identical bottles of wine to the party. The wine can be of any variety and price, so long as the wines are identical. For example, Team Pink Ribbon brings 3 bottles of 2011 Nadia Cabernet Sauvignon.
3. Bag and Tag. Two of your bottles will be bagged and numbered. These will be used for the blind tasting.
4. Prize Pool. Your third bottle will be added to the Prize Pool.
5. Sample and Vote. Proceed to taste all the wines. No peeking! Make note of the ones you like best.
6. Ballot Entry. Everyone will vote for their three favorite wines.
7. The Moment of Truth. At the end of the night, the votes will be tallied. The team that brought the lowest scoring wine takes their bottle home. The team with the highest scoring wine wins all the bottles in the Prize Pool!
All proceeds from the event will be donated to Komen Columbus (www.komencolumbus.org), FLIP (www.flipnow.org), and Sonya's Cancer Caregivers' Center (www.sonyascaregivers.com).
The Vue (View)
95 Liberty Street
Columbus, OH 43206
|Minimum Age: 21|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|