Sake Education Class
Sunday, January 5th
Starts at 4:15pm and ends at 5:15pm
Space is limited so please purchase ticket in advance.
At Izakaya Yuzuki 598 guerrero st, San Francisco, CA
Here is what you will learn in this class:
1. Classifications of Sake. How are they different from each other? Process and Flavor Characteristics.
2. You will taste one from each of the 4 main categories. Plus Cold vs Warm tasting.
3. There are still some misunderstandings and stereotyped notions about Sake. Let's make everything straight and reveal the truth!
4. Umami is often spoken when we explain about Sake. What is the relationship between Sake and Umami?
5. What is the difference between Wine and Sake? Food pairing, process, flavor and characteristics.
Yoshihiro Sako Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sake Specialist at Izakaya Yuzuki
Izakaya Yuzuki (View)
598 Guerrero st
San Francisco, CA 94110
|Minimum Age: 21|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|