Encore: Where Do We Go - Shorts 2014 / 7th San Joaquin International Film Festival
TICKETS AVAILABLE AT THEATRE
WORLD SHORTS SHOWCASE 2014
2nd screening of the shorts program on Saturday morning:
- "Ellen is Leaving" by Michelle Savill (New Zealand) - Fic - 16'
- "Irish Folk Furniture" by Tony Donoghue (Ireland) - Anim/Doc - 9'
- "Mobile Homes" by Vladimir de Fontenay (USA/France) - Fic - 13'
- "Rhino Full Throttle" by Erik Schmitt (Germany) - Anim/Fic - 15'
- "Haleema" by Boris Schaarschmidt - (Germany/USA) - Fic - 18'
- "Whale Valley" by Guðmundur Arnar Guðmundsson (Denmark, Iceland) - Fic - 15'
- "A World for Raúl" by Mauro Mueller (Mexico, Switzerland, USA) - Fic - 15'
Length: 100 minutes in total running time.
Languages: All non-English films will have English subtitles.
Seniors 65+ or students 26 years old and under purchasing discounted tickets must show proper ID at entry. Students with discounted tickets must show dated IDs to prove current enrollment.
More information on the San Joaquin International Film Festival at sjiff.com.
WILL CALL POLICY: Please note that since your ticket(s) will be held at Will Call, it can ONLY be picked up on day of show. No exceptions. Will Call opens 30 minutes prior to the first show of the day, and closes 30 minutes after the start of the last show of the day.
**THIS EVENT HAS A STRICT REFUND POLICY.With regards to online advance ticket purchases: No refunds will be processed by Brown Paper Tickets more than 12 hours after the time of purchase.**
Janet Leigh Theatre at University of the Pacific
3601 Pacific Avenue
Stockton, CA 95211
|Minimum Age: 13|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|