Food Business Bootcamp: From Dream to Reality - NWC Food Incubator
Food Business 101: From Dream to Reality
Many people starting food businesses have asked for suggestions for training during the start-up process: so good news . . . we have created an intensive training program for new food business entrepreneurs. If you are planning on starting a food business, here is why you should attend. This course:
1. is specific to food business start-ups
2. will provide you with virtually everything you need to know/think about to start a food business HERE IN CHICAGO
3. will give you access to advisers and owners of recent start-ups,
4. was designed with you in mind based on feedback from entrepreneurs just like you to give you a running start at creating a successful, sustainable business!
This is a 5 week program: you need to commit to at least 15 hours a week plus participation in the 5 classroom sessions (same night of the week for 5 consecutive weeks 3hours/class)
Session 1 Introduction/Business Set-Up and Visioning
Session 2 Branding / Customer Analysis
Session 3 Marketing
Session 4 Product Production
Session 5 Business & Finance
(all sessions held 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm at NWC Food Incubator, 1601 Payne Street Evanston, IL 60201)
Reservations are required for this class.
About NWC Food Incubator (formerly Now We're Cookin')
NWC Food Incubator is the premier culinary center for Chicago and the North Shore suburbs, specializing in fostering and supporting culinary entrepreneurs and businesses. We provide a state-of-the-art shared-use commercial kitchen as well as training, networking, and access to a wide range of service providers - in short, an extensive culinary community dedicated to enabling new business. In addition, our demonstration kitchen hosts interactive cooking events, corporate meetings,team-building activities, and private events.
Whether you're a casual cook, aspiring food mogul or foodie extraordinaire, NWC Food Incubator helps you boost your culinary skills and have more fun in the kitchen.
* Read our reviews: http://www.google.com/profiles/nwcookin
* Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
NWC Food Incubator (Now We're Cookin') (View)
1601 Payne St Ste C
Evanston, IL 60201
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|