Greetings friends and family,|
We are looking forward to bringing in the holiday season with you for our 2nd Annual Holiday Party and Winter Seasonal Tasting!
Last time, a lot of you complained that there was no food - to fix this, we are hosting this event in conjuction with Sara's Seasonal Tasting Events, small plate sampling events that she hosts every 3-4 months. This means that you will get to drink & mingle while listening to holiday tunes, take part in cookie decorating, and get to sample from the following tasting dishes that will be floating around the room:
- Moroccan-spiced goat cheese and wild mushroom puffs
- Purple cauliflower "caviar" with frizzled prosciutto
- Prosciutto wrapped pears with maple syrup and cracked peppercorn
- Hearty herb chicken stew with coconut rice
- Spiced, slow braised short ribs with fried shallots
- Garlic and sesame baked green bean spears
- Raspberry brown sugar butter bars
- Parting treat: salted caramel popcorn
Two wine pairings will be included in the price of food, but as always- there will be additional seasonal drank and other trippy treats available for purchase.
*please note: the food is all natural, organic and/or locally-sourced, so the menu is subject to change based on availability*
The event will start at 8pm, but dishes will be brought out on rotating basis throughout the evening until they are gone.
See you soon! Looking forward to celebrating the season with you.
Sara Elise and Kevin MW Jacobs
192 Spencer Street, 4G
between Dekalb and Willoughby
Bed Stuy, NY 11205
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|