Award-winning actor and Artistic Director of The Company Theatre, Damian Gillen, plays it all from Scrooge to Tiny Tim in the 11th annual,Texas tour of this holiday favorite. "A TEX-mas Carol" is his newest one-man adaptation of Charles Dickens timeless tale of hope and compassion ("A Christmas Carol") but this time with a TEXAS twist, as a old crusty cowboy named Timbo relates his version of the Christmas classic.! |
WHEN: December 19th - ONE NIGHT ONLY!
Dinner at 6PM
Show at 7PM
WHERE: THE BIG APPLE ROOM AT LITTLE ITALY
(824 Afterglow @ West Ave, near Blanco Rd.)
COST: Tickets are $30 in advance, $40 at the door.
The Little Italy Dinnerbox menu includes:
* Baked Lasagna w/ Meat - Pasta Sheets layered with Italian seasoned ground beef, cheese & marinara sauce.
* Baked Lasagna w/ Spinach - Fresh spinach sautee layered with pasta sheets, cheeses & marinara sauce.
* Chicken Parmigiana Hand breaded chicken breast fried then baked and topped with marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese.
* Spaghetti with Meatballs Homemade Italian seasoned ground beef Meatballs in tomato sauce over a bed of spaghetti.
* PIZZA - A personal-sized Pizza with one topping
-Beer & wine available for purchase.
-Gratuity not included...Please tip your waitstaff.
-Don't feed the actor ...he might bite.
This production is available for Private Parties and school tours, for additional information please call: 210-646-4284 Or go to our website: www.thecompanytheatre.org
Please email your dinner selection in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Big Apple Room at Little Italy (View)
San Antonio, TX 78216
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|