Cooking Class for the Gluten Free Locavore
Come gather for an evening of great food, like-minded company and lively discussion!
All of our ingredients will be organic, gluten-free, local (in exception of wine, nuts or other specialty items) and animal goods will be coming from fully pastured/ organic local farms.
- You'll learn how to cook quick, healthy, delicious and nutrient dense food.
- How to cook once to yield several meal variations for the week.
- Take home a booklet with all the resources and recipes from the evening.
- Get the details on gluten free, low-sugar and Weston A. Price Foundation cooking philosophies.
- Learn about safe cookware, food storage and other eco-kitchen tips.
Chipotle Chile Pulled Chicken
Celeriac + Potato Puree
Root Veggie Mash
Simple Side of Greens
Cooking lesson, family style dinner, organic wine, recipes and nutrition/ cooking info pamphlets.
***Menu subject to change depending on availability***
Stacy Cimino's Home Kitchen (View)
12 Island Drive
Cape Elizabeth, ME 04107
|Minimum Age: 16|
|Dog Friendly: No|