Sunday Share | Julie & Julia
Ecco's last communal Sunday Share dinner of the year always celebrates one of our favorite food-themed movies. This year, we're honoring "Julie & Julia" with French foods inspired by this beloved film (that we will screen as you dine). And, of course, there will be lot of butter.
* Wood-fired artichoke served with Sauce Hollandaise
* Gruyere cheese souffle, caramelized pumpkin, Sauce Ognion Noir
* Salad Lyonnaise, local bacon, brioche, poached egg, shallot vinaigrette
* Whole-roasted Chicken served with roasted local potato, Sauce Champiggnon Sauvages
* Beef Bourguignonne, local short ribs braised in red wine, pommes puree
* Chocolate cream pie
* Apple tart tatin
The cost is $52(including tax and gratuity)--get your tickets today.
40 7th Street NE
Atlanta, GA 30308
|Minimum Age: 21|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|