Dear 5th Grade Families, |
Thank you for your interest in The Computer School!
At this time, all tours are booked. You are invited to attend our Open House on December 2nd at 6 pm. No reservation is required to attend that event. You may also contact me if you'd like to be placed on our waiting list.
For those attending a tour: If you find that you have a conflict, or your child is sick, please contact me in order to make alternative arrangements. Also, please let me know if you decide not to attend your tour date so I can give your spot to another family.
***HOW THE TOURS WORK***
- You will arrive at The Computer School between 8 and 8:15 am.
- School Safety agents will direct you to the auditorium where you will sign in and take a seat.
- Your 5th graders will have the chance to put on name tags - blue or red - depending upon which group you are in.
- Mr. Zymeck will meet us in the auditorium and he, along with our 8th grade tour guides, will lead us upstairs.
-PARENTS/GUARDIANS: During the course of your visit, you will meet with Mr. Zymeck, watch a CS video and be led on a tour by an 8th grade tour guide.
-STUDENTS: During the course of your visit, you will be led on a tour by an 8th grade tour guide, watch a CS video and engage in a discussion activity with 8th graders.
- The tour will end between 9:45 and 10 am.
- Families, you will receive a letter stating that your child attended a tour at CS. You can hand this letter in to the main office at your child's school so s/he will not be marked late or absent.
*We will also be hosting an Open House on December 2nd, Monday, at 6 pm. You do not need a reservation for that.
*Your child needs to reside in District 3 or currently attend an elementary school in District 3 in order to apply to CS.
|Wednesday Oct 30, 2013 8:15 AM - Wednesday Dec 04, 2013 8:15 AM | Free
The Computer School (View)
100 West 77th Street btwn. Amsterdam & Columbus Avenues
New York, NY 10024
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|