The Emotional Intelligence Workout
This three-week course immerses you in a diverse set of activities to help you identify and capitalize on your EI strengths and fortify your less-developed competencies. You will explore techniques and theories from Organizational Psychology, Applied Improvisation, Storytelling, Coaching and even Yoga.
By the end of this workshop you will:
- More easily influence others
- Manage conflicts completely rather than "fix" the same problem again and again
- Adapt more fluidly to changing circumstances
- Make new choices in response to stressful triggers
- Better understand the emotions of others
...all in a safe and supportive way.
Led by Caitlin McClure, M.A. in Adult Learning and Leadership, Columbia University. She brings 15 years of experience in leadership development, coaching, experiential learning design and facilitation along with a passion for turning communications breakdowns into your personal breakthroughs.
Ripley Grier Studios (View)
520 8th Avenue between W36th and W37th Streets Room 10A (10th floor)
New York, NY 10018
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|