Please join us for a fun night out in good company, and help celebrate the School Kitchen Garden. Township and Range has created a special menu just for this event, which you won't want to miss. Your ticket price includes dinner, Deschutes Mirror Pond beer, local wine, and live music. Best yet, all proceeds directly support the School Kitchen Garden program.
This is a great way to show your support for the School Kitchen Garden, as a family or as a business. We have three options this year, with varying levels of recognition. All sponsorship levels come with two tickets to the Harvest Dinner.
Raised Bed Level ($250)
• Two tickets to the Harvest Dinner
• Acknowledgment on the listserv prior to the event
Trellis Level ($500)
• All elements of the Raised Bed level
• Your name or company logo featured on a bulletin board at the event
• Your name or company logo listed on table tents at the event
• Your company name listed as a partner on the SKG website, with a link to your website
Arbor Level ($1000)
• All elements of the Garden Trellis level
• Recognition during the Harvest Dinner presentation
The School Kitchen Garden Program
Abernethy's School Kitchen Garden program provides kids with comprehensive food-based education, garden space, a working kitchen with a chef, and fresh produce for meals. Our goal: improve student learning and instill lifelong habits of health. For more information, see the Abernethy SKG website.
Carvlin Hall: St. Philip Neri Parish (View)
2408 SE 16th Avenue
Portland, OR 97214
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|