Join us for 3 hours of movement coaching to reconnect with your natural movement, using dynamic, active, and passive stretching, MovNat training, games, balance routines and bodyweight combos. Learn how to climb, crawl, jump, lift, tumble, and just plain MOVE! Focus on your body and your movement skills. Take some time out of your busy life to enhance your physical performance and connect with your physical self, the outdoors, and other like minded people. Challenge yourself. |
All skill levels are welcome, the only pre-requisite is a love for the outdoors and a willingness to move and work hard.
Participants can expect:
1. To unplug and move in the outdoors
2. Learn mobility progressions for upper and lower body
3. Find holes in their current movement patterns and address ways in which to improve
4. Play movement games that can be incorporated into their lives with friends and families
5. Learn strength progressions for climbing, muscle ups and pulling
6. Learn strength progressions for pistol and shrimp squats
7. Learn how to think about fitness and exercise differently through "The Forgotten Path", led by professional therapist Michaux Shaffer.
8. Reconnect with full movement. To stop thinking of linear paths, but to explore movement and its vast complexities
Chicago Lakefront (View)
4850 N Simonds Dr
Chicago , IL 60640
|Minimum Age: 15|
|Wheelchair Accessible: No|