If anyone went to the SPRING BREAK BOOTY SHAKE listen up!!!!! Conscious Collaborations is throwing another party in The Dalles, Oregon at Jackson Ranch (Greg Jackson's Ranch). We are going way bigger than we went in the spring and are looking for headliners right now. This event will not be free, however it will be extremely affordable. Expect 2 to 3 stages, tons of artists, vendors, covered lounge areas to protect from the cold, big bon-fires, loud music, happy people and a good time. This is the first announcement of this event and the web page will go up soon. If anyone wants to help me with this event please contact me on facebook. Looking forward to seeing you all out there =).
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE EVENT DESCRIPTION! THE PARTY IS IS 3.5 HOURS FROM EUGENE, 2 HOURS FROM PORTLAND- IT WILL BE COLD AT NIGHT- PLEASE BE SURE TO PACK WINTER COATS, THERMALS, AND EXTRA BEDDING FOR YOUR TENT. WE DO NOT EXPECT RAIN BUT IT IS GOOD TO BE PREPARED. REGARDLESS OF THE WEATHER CONDITIONS- COME KICK IT BURNER STYLE AND BE READY TO PARTY IN THE ELEMENTS.
18+ TO ATTEND // 21+ to drink > MUST HAVE ID!
Information About the Festival: The Fall into Winter Festival is being held at Jackson Ranch in The Dalles, Oregon. Come and enjoy four days of camping on 360 acres of private forestry land in the beautiful Dalles, Oregon. Come experience a different side of Oregon. Lazers, lights, BIG BASS, beautiful scenery, raging bonfires, awesome people, epic art, and an amazing campground can all be expected. There will be 2 stages and a truly astounding lineup of dj's, artists and performing artists.
Box Office & Box Office Hours: -The Box Office is located inside of the entrance to Jackson Ranch. ALL Attendees (including Artists, Performers, Guests, Volunteers and Participants) MUST go to the Box Office to get their festival passes and wristbands. No Exceptions!
Thursday, November 28th: 2:00 pm 10:00 pm (Vendors, Facilitators, Musicians, and Early Arrivals MUST BE PRE-APPROVED) Friday, November 29th: 10:00 am 10:00 am (General Admission, Day passes) Saturday, November 30th: 10:00 am 10:00 pm (General Admission, Day passes) Sunday, December 1st: 10:00 am 10:00 pm (General Admission, Day passes) Monday, December 2nd: CLOSED
-The Gates open at 10:00 am on Friday, November 29th to the general public. Attendees can stay through Monday night, but absolutely must be out by Tuesday, December 3rd by 5pm. No exceptions. -When you plan your trip please consider our Box Office hours. Should you arrive to the event after Box Office hours you will have to wait with your car until the box office reopens in the morning. No Exceptions! -Upon entry, all guests will be required to register and receive a wristband, which must be worn at all times throughout the duration of the event. -If you do not have a wristband you will be escorted out of the event. If you lose your wristband you will need to purchase another one. -A person in possession of a wristband which has been tampered with or altered in any way is subject to ejection from the festival grounds without refund. -Day passes require attendees to vacate the property by 10:00 pm. All vehicles parked in the day parking area past 10:00 pm will be towed at owners expense. -There will be a readmission fee of $20 to reduce the amount of traffic coming in and out of the property.
Parking Passes: As long as there are two or more occupants per vehicle parking is free. If you are a single occupancy driver, be prepared to pay a $10 parking fee. We are encouraging as many people as possible to ride share by offering free parking for people who ride share. Carpool and save the environment!
RV Passes: Anyone who brings an RV or trailer will be asked to pay an additional $20 for an RV parking pass. RV's will be required to park in a different area than general admission and will include a 20' X 30' area per RV.
Camping: -Car Camping is included with all three day general admission ticket sales (day passes are required to leave the property by 10:00 pm). There are 3 themed campgrounds that cater to different camping preferences (loud, quiet, communal). You are encouraged to bring your own shade/rain structures to ensure your camp has adequate coverage throughout the day. Camping is first come first serve. -Dress for extreme winter weather and bring lots of blankets!!! Security will be checking at the gate to make sure that you brought ample clothing to stay warm. We do not want anyone to freeze to death! Plan for cold days and extremely cold nights (10 - 60 Fahrenheit temperature range). There will be two large heated shade/rain structures and campfires at all of the themed campgrounds and central community areas. Even with these structures and fires, it will still be cold. Dress appropriately. We have no idea what the weather is going to do, it might snow. -There are massive cliffs on the North and South ends of the property that are completely off limits. If you are caught wandering around in these areas you will have your wristband cut and be kicked off the property. These areas are off limits for safety reasons. If you fall off these cliffs you will die. Stay in designated areas at all times.
Camp Fires & Grills: -Fires are permitted in designated fire areas only. There will be fire pits provided for each of the three campground area and firewood will be available for sale. In addition all community areas (stages, vending area, lounge areas) will have campfires that will be maintained by the staff. -All cigarettes should be properly extinguished and disposed of in designated fire pits. Cigarettes are the only type of trash that is allowed to be burnt. Anyone caught burning trash will have their wrist bands cut. Any fires that are started outside of designated fire pits will be considered an act of arson and perpetrators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. -Propane grills and camp stoves are permitted, however food will be available. We encourage the use of food provided through the festival as we are being conscious to make it both affordable and healthy and it creates less waste and trash than bringing in your own.
Water & Trash: -LEAVE NO TRACE, PACK IT IN - PACK IT OUT, DO NOT LITTER!!! If you bring garbage or packaging we ask that you plan to pack it out when you leave. If you are caught littering on the property you will have your wristband cut, no exceptions. If you find trash on the ground anywhere, pick it up. Our volunteers and staff will thank you for it. We are working toward creating a zero-waste environment. Help by bringing reusable eating utensils, plates, cups, and cloth napkins, and by removing products from packaging and cardboard boxes before coming. -Water is provided on site so no need for plastic water bottles in fact, we discourage the use of plastic water containers as they are not only poisonous but destructive to the Earth. -Elevating the Leave No Trace philosophy, our goal is to leave it "better than before" we arrived. We aim to find ways to make improvements to the grounds, and take steps toward stewarding the land, trees, and animals in a way that is respectful to our planet.
Firewood and Ice: The farm will be selling ice and firewood for a modest fee, among other odds and ends you might find yourself in need of throughout the festival. Potable well-water is water available on site, just look for the sign that says WATER.
Rules and Regulations: - 18 AND OVER ONLY, NO MINORS ALLOWED. - It is a BYOB event although we encourage you to pitch in on kegs with friends to save the amount of bottles you have to haul out at the end. Plus, it will save you a lot of money. - Absolutely no: guns, drugs, weapons, fighting or bad attitudes. - Stay in designated festival areas at all time, no exceptions. There are massive cliffs that you can fall off of and kill yourself. If we tell you not to go there it for you own safety. - Listen to the Karma Patrol, Volunteers, and Security and respect their directions. Please follow all the guidelines. - No open fires outside of designated fire pits or burn barrels. - Do not litter or burn garbage, and leave the party with what you came with. Pack it in, pack it out and leave no trace. - Dogs are fine as long as they are on leashes during the entirety of the party. There is a fenced off area that will be designated as a dog kennel. The dog kennel area is the only area where dogs are permitted off leashes. - Alcohol is fine, but we will check ID's at the gate. No underage drinking allowed.( Wristbands will be given to those above 21) - ABSOLUTELY NO N2O! Nitrous tanks are strictly prohibited and will be confiscated. Offenders will be asked to leave. No EXCEPTIONS. - Things like: costumes, led toys, group activities, smiling, laughing and drinking are all encouraged
Security: We have hired friendly, round the clock security, staffed by Oregon Events Enterprises that will be patrolling the festival for your safety, as well as a Karma Patrol to help our guests stay safe in a non-intrusive, non-aggressive way.
Medical and Healing Services: If you need medical assistance or healing, there is free on-site medical as well as a Safe Space for people to retreat to.
Licensed Massage Therapists will be on site giving away 10-20 minute massages all weekend for free. 1 Hour massage options are available upon request for a fee determined between you and your therapist.
Fire Services: Every campground will have designated fire monitors to make sure that burns are conducted safely. Listen to fire monitors at all times and respect their suggestions. If they say a fire is too big, listen to them. In addition every campfire will have a 50 gallon drum of water next to it for emergency purposes. If you see a fire getting out of hand let the staff know about it. Do your part to make this festival safe.
We Request You Bring -Lots of warm clothing and blankets!!! -Bring 3 trash bags to your campsite to keep your recyclables and compost separate from your trash. Leave no trace leave our site and the park better than you found it. -A reusable water bottle. Stainless steel is the best. -Reusable eating utensils. Even the food court will allow use of your own washable plate! -Gifts for new and old friends great for trade & barter -Flashlight, headlamp, cool neon, anything else to light yourself and your way -No Glow-sticks! These pretty little lights become landfill and/or are difficult to recycle. LED lights can be found everywhere these days. No Excuses No Exceptions No Glow-sticks. Tell a friend. -Costumes (we know you won't forget)! decorative lighting, lots of blinkies and other things to decorate and light yourself. Did we mention no glow-sticks?! -Art, musical instruments, props, banners, signs, and anything else you can think of that might make the experience more fun for all -Camping gear especially if you want privacy! Ideally waterproof. Tents and tarps need to be free-standing. Consider a few large garbage bags to protect your gear from your leaking tent and possible water flow coming in through the floor. A good idea is to set a tarp down as a ground cloth inside the tent -Shade structures, umbrellas, parasols, sheets, canopy, tarps, tent, parachute; something to break the strong mid-day sun and/ or rain and protect from the cold. -Re-bar to tie down tents and shade structures. It gets windy out there and tents can get blown away!!! -Tennis balls (or recycled plastic bottles) to top and protect dangerous re-bar stakes or other hazards -Earplugs (if you're a light sleeper) -Garbage bags Keep it clean. Keep it green! -Any prescription medications, contact lens supplies (disposables work great), and whatever else you need to maintain your health and comfort in a remote area with no services -Closed toed shoes or boots -First aid kit -Yoga mat -Portable chairs -Love and community spirit
Much love from all the Lost Boys, Conscious Collaborations, and Greg "Action" Jackson for the amazing property and drive to party!!!! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- By RSVP-ing you automatically agree to release Greg and Brian Jackson from all injuries or damages received while attending this event. A list of rules will be present at the gate. This list states that you have read, understand and are willing to comply with all rules.
"We are not liable for the risk of injury upon yourself while attending the 1st Annual: Fall into Winter Festival". Greg and Brian Jackson. Owners of the property. Thank you for understanding. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DJS Subaqueous The Best Dancers Sporeganic Fyrewolf Artoffact WuWei Gnarnar Disco Limonade Axidental Storme Alexx Horizon Nordic Albino Gorilla IMFX Uncommon Sense Lurky
Terms and Conditions/Waiver and Release: With regard to attending the 1st Annual: Fall Into Winter Festival 2013 (the "Event," "Fall Into Winter") which shall take place in The Dalles, OR at Jackson Ranch (8550 Walston Grade Road, The Dalles, OR) November 29 - December 3rd, 2013, I agree to comply with any and all rules, regulations, terms and conditions of the Event, including, but not limited to, the following:
1. I certify that I am physically able to participate in the Event and in any activity or performance associated with it, and have not been advised otherwise by a qualified medical professional.
2. I acknowledge and fully understand that as a Fall Into Winter attendee I will be engaging in activities that involve risk of serious injury, including permanent disability and death, property loss, and social and economic losses. These risks include, but are not limited to, those caused by: (a) the actions, inactions or negligence of the organizers of Conscious Collaborations, i.e., Conscious Collaborations LLC and its officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, and volunteers (collectively, "Conscious Collaborations LLC"), and its participants, volunteers, vendors, and spectators; (b) conditions of the premises or equipment used; (c) rules and regulations regarding the activities; (d) temperature; (e) weather; (f) condition of participants; and, (g) vehicular traffic. I further acknowledge and fully understand that there may also be other risks that are not known or foreseeable at this time. I knowingly and voluntarily assume all risk of property loss, personal injury, or death, which may occur by attending the Event. I hereby release, discharge, and hold harmless Conscious Collaborations and Greg Jackson from any claim arising from such risk, even if arising from the negligence of Conscious Collaborations or by third parties, and I assume full responsibility and liability for my participation.
3. I, on behalf of myself, my heirs, executors, administrators and assigns, hereby waive, release, discharge, and agree not to sue Conscious Collaborations, its officers, directors, members, employees, volunteers, representatives, agents, landlords, contractors and subcontractors, and other participants, vendors, sponsors, affiliates, and if applicable, owners and lessors of equipment, art installations and premises used to conduct the Event or related activities (collectively the "Releasees"), for any and all claims for damages, injuries, losses, liabilities and expenses that I may have or which may subsequently accrue to me, relating to, resulting from or arising out of my use and/or participation in the Fall into Winter Festival, including any injury or damage to my person or property, or to that of any other person or property. I intend that the waiver and release of liability contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed broadly to provide a release and waiver to the maximum extent permissible under applicable law.
4. In consideration of the granting of permission by Greg Jackson In The Dalles to use the Jackson Ranch (8550 Walston Grade Road, The Dalles, OR) facilities and to participate in the activities, I hereby assume all risk of personal injury to person or property received by me or arising out of the use of the Jackson Ranch (8550 Walson Grade Road, The Dalles, OR) facilities and adjacent area.
5. I acknowledge that the following are prohibited, and the use/possession of any prohibited item is grounds for being required to leave the Event without a refund of ticket price or other expenses: Weapons Guns Illegal Drugs Unapproved Fires
6. I understand that minors under 18 years of age cannot attend Fall Into Winter, and that by purchasing a ticket I am declaring that I am of an appropriate age. If I am purchasing tickets for another party, I am declaring that they are also 18 years of age or older. Anyone under 18 years of age will be required to leave without a refund of ticket price or other expenses and may not hold Conscious Collaborations responsible for any damages or issues that may occur.
7. In the event I obtain tickets for any other person or persons, I recognize that I am acting as that person's agent, and due to this agency relationship I agree to these terms on behalf of any person to whom I deliver any of the tickets and I shall notify any such person of these terms.
8. I agree that Conscious Collaborations is not liable for acts of God, the weather, strikes, protests, terrorism, or actions taken by government agencies and similar causes. I understand that tickets are nonrefundable even if the Event is terminated early or canceled, or entry conditions are modified, due to harsh weather, acts of nature, governmental regulation or conditions beyond Conscious Collaborations control.
9. I understand that the Fall Into Winter is a Leave No Trace, "pack-it-in, and pack-it-out" event. I shall bring home with me anything I bring in, including garbage and recycling.
10. I understand that Wet N' Wild is taking place during a high fire danger period and that open fires outside of designated zones are not allowed. If I smoke, I shall properly extinguish my cigarette butts and pack them out in adherence with Leave No Trace principles. Failure to do so is grounds for being required to leave the Event without a refund of ticket price or other expenses.
11. I understand that Conscious Collaborations reserves the right to refuse entry, and that my Event ticket/permission to be present at the Event may be revoked by Wonderland at any time, for any reason.
12. Refund and Cancellation Policy:All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges will be issued for any reason. Tickets may be transferred to other individuals.
13. Use of Images: By attending The Fall Into Winter Festival, I accept the Terms and Conditions for the use of photographic imagery, whether still or video. I understand and accept that no use (other than personal use) of images, film, or video obtained at the Event may be made without prior written permission from Conscious Collaborations. "Personal Use" of images, film or video means sharing with friends and family, displaying on personal (non-commercial) websites, and/or displaying on photo sharing websites. I understand that any commercial photography, film, or video recording requires prior written permission from Conscious Collaborations. Without such permission, I have no right under this agreement to sell, transfer, license, sublicense or give any of my images, footage, film or video obtained at the event to any other party, except for Personal Use. In the event that a third party obtains and uses any of my images, footage, film or video for anything other than Personal Use without such written permission from Conscious Collaborations, I agree that any permission, license or rights I may have granted this third party is completely void and invalid and that Conscious Collaborations has the absolute right, to require the third party to cease all use of the images, footage, film or video.
14. I acknowledge that while at the Event my likeness may be captured on film, video or photography, which may subsequently be displayed or disseminated by Conscious Collaborations without my consent or payment of compensation to me, and I release Conscious Collaborations LLC from any liability due to such filming, photographing or dissemination. Furthermore, I acknowledge that my likeness may be used by Conscious Collaborations and/or those granted written permission from Conscious Collaborations for event documentary and/or promotional purposes.
Jackson Ranch (View)
8550 Walston Grade Road
The Dalles, OR 97058