From Fizzle to Fireworks!
In this two hour workshop sexpert Madison Young will address and develop techniques with the audience on how to reignite new passion in your relationship catering to the specific challenges of motherhood including lack of sleep, privacy, time, and self love. Madison will empower attendees with tools to create an abundance of love, romance, and sexual pleasure in our lives rather than a deficit.
Through this innovative workshop Ms Young will engage the audience in hands on creative exercises to develop the following skills:
- Identify ways to reconnect with your partner romantically
- Identify date night solutions for the emotionally and physically exhausted
- Identify techniques around creating space and attention to your own personal sexual pleasure.
- Identify new realms of sexual desire you would like to explore with your partner and how to communicate those desires to your partner.
- Practice body affirmations and reclamation of post-partum mommy bodies
- Developing skill around time sensitive , time deficient life styles that result from parenthood
- How to create romantic connection and sexual intimacy with the power of intent, breath, and energy awareness.
Biography: Madison Young is an international award-winning feminist porn star, performer, director, gallerist, artist, and sexuality educator. She has been directing and performing in erotic films for nearly a decade and has won great acclaim for her video line, Madison Young Productions, and her network of erotic web sites, the Feminist Porn Network. Young, who has been called a "sex positive Tasmanian devil" values sexual education in her work and has taught workshops, lectures, and acted as a panelist on the topics of sexuality, feminism and pornography, and kink across the around the world including at Yale University, University of Minnesota, and UC Berkeley. Madison Young has handled the artistic curation of over a hundred art exhibitions over the past decade for her non-profit arts organization, Femina Potens Art Gallery, as well as The National Queer Arts Festival, SOMARTS, The SF LGBT Center, and the Traveling Erotic Art Show. Her writings have been published in books such as "The Ultimate Guide to Kinky Sex", "Baby Remember My Name", Power Exchange, and In Soumises, published in France by Tabou Editions and her soon to be released memoir "Daddy" through Barnacle Book Publishing. Young's work and views on feminism, sex and art appear in numerous documentaries including Real Sex for HBO, 1000 Ways to Die for Spike TV, Lesbian Sex; Pushing the Limits for Here TV!, Out and About featured on MTV's LOGO channel, Deeper with Dave Navarro for the Independent Film Channel, and is currently being considered for her own documentary style reality show on Bravo.
Feelmore Adult Gallery (View)
1703 Telegraph Ave
Oakland, CA 94612
|Minimum Age: 18|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|