Click here to download the event flyer.
"Advances & Applications of Fluid Applied Air Barrier Membranes"
DATE: Thursday, September 26, 2013
5:30 PM - Registration / Social Hour (Networking - Cocktails - Tabletops)
6:30 PM - Dinner followed by Program
1. What makes a good air barrier for the building envelope? Outline of balance of properties relating to air infiltration resistance, high water resistance, optimum vapor permeability, and high durability.
2. System components for continuous air barriers as it relates to compatibility of products at transitions and interfaces.
3. Proper installation, field support and warranty.
4. Why is the chemistry make up important for fluid applied air barriers?
Characteristics to Consider:
- Elasticity and flexibility
- Excellent adhesion to most substrates
- One coat application or two coat
- Excellent UV stability
- Low VOC
- Damp surface application
- Low temperature application
- Rain tolerant
- Highly vapor permeable
( Click here to download the event flyer for additional information.)
Herman Lopez, CSI - Durable Structures
Senior Certified DuPont Tyvek Commercial Specialist
Handlery Hotel and Resort
950 Hotel Circle North, Mission Valley
Click here for directions
SDCSI Chapter Members: Cost included in the dues of current Chapter members*
Students (mbrs & non-mbrs): $25.00*
*$10 added to cost for Chapter Members, Non-members and Students if RSVP is received after 3:00 PM Monday, September 23rd.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT REGISTRATION:
CHAPTER MEMBERS: No charge will be assessed unless registering after the 3:00 PM Monday, September 23rd deadline.
NON-MEMBERS and STUDENTS: If you wish to pay by check, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and follow up with your check, made payable to "CSI San Diego," to PO Box 191307, San Diego, CA 92159-1307. Payments must be received no later than Monday, September 23rd or a $10 premium will apply.
WALK-INS accepted at the door on a "space available" basis. However, only cash or check payments will be accepted at the door (no credit cards).
CANCELLATIONS: Refunds will only be given for cancellations received before noon on Monday, September 23rd.
NO SHOWS: Payments for no-shows will be retained in full.
Handlery Hotel and Resort (View)
950 Hotel Circle North
San Diego, CA 92108
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|