The Fan Admission is for someone who likes burlesque, but who doesn't necessarily want to spend the money to see the shows or attend the conference.
The Fan Admission is good for both days of the event (Saturday, February 8 and Sunday, February 9) and gets you access to...
- The Drop-In Classes: Taught by instructors from The Boston Academy of Burlesque Education, drop-in classes teach all the burlesque basics. Each of the three 30-minute classes covers different subject matter: Burlesque Bumps 'n' Grinds; Keeping the Tease in Striptease; and Beautiful Boas plus there's a special sampler class at 7:00 p.m. for your pre-show entertainment! Classes are taught every hour on the hour from 1:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. on both Saturday, February 8 and Sunday, February 9. Please note that The Drop-in Classes are not the same thing as The Conference or The Master Classes, both which require a separate registration fee.
- Meet The Legends Saturday, noon to 1:00 p.m.: Our special guest stars share the secrets of burlesque, both "back in the day" and what it's like today!
- The Costume Exhibit Saturday & Sunday, noon to 8:00 p.m.: You can't take it off until you put it on! Feast your eyes on the most gorgeous creations from around the world! Curated by Rhode Island's own BettySioux Tailor, The Costume Exhibit features a mix of new and historic costumes.
- The Fashion Show Sunday, noon: A perfect pre-Valentine mix of romantic and racy! Plus you'll be able to buy many of the fashions from the vendors!
- The Art Show Saturday & Sunday, noon to 8:00 p.m.: Every year we present a creative collection of artwork inspired by the burlesque world, from drawings to photographs, to sculpture.
All of that for only $10 in advance ($15 after February 1, 2014)!
Hyatt Regency Cambridge (View)
575 Memorial Drive
Cambridge, MA 02139
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|