The evening will feature project exhibits, music, and raffle and silent auction prizes.|
Proceeds from SFari will be used to:
* Complete repairs to a water systems on the Fijian islands of Buca, Loa, and Vunikura.
* Increase power capacity and beginning the next phase of construction for the Bayonnais Health Clinic in the Bayonnais Valley of Haiti.
* Install a pump and distribution network for new water distribution systems in Higuerito, Honduras and Arombe, Kenya.
* Shift to a monitoring and evaluation phase in Ngelenge, Tanzania, after winning an EWB-USA Premier Project award in 2012 for water and sanitation projects.
* Continue prototype work on a fog harvester and economical utilization of cashew waste for arid countries in western and southern Africa.
111 Minna Gallery (View)
111 Minna St
San Francisco, CA 94105
|Minimum Age: 21|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|