When Saturday night rolls into Sunday morning and the fog just won't lift.
When all you need is to be waited on hand and foot between the hours of 10-4 on Sunday August 25th.
There is MILLBILLY BRUNCH
Goat Farm and L'Idiot present a feast to benifit the Good Food Truck. Tickets are $25 in advance and $30 at the door. Each ticket holder will be able to choose three dishes from the menu as well as three drinks, any additional purchases are available for $5.
All proceeds go to support Good Food Truck.
"the engine in our adorable truck keeps breaking down, so....Let's Celebrate!" Says Good Food Truck in response to having a group of friends throw them a benefit to rebuild the engine of their truck.
This brunch is also supported by the folks at Steadyhand Pour House and BANG! Arts.
1. Oysters on the half-shell, appropriate and not-so-appropriate condiments
2. Exotic Hoe cakes, mysteriously-spiced vegetables
3. Homemade Granola, fruit, yogurt
4. Picnic Plate...ice box chicken, bacon-y deviled egg, pepper cornbread
5. Nathan's hot dog Bahn Mi, or grilled portabello
6. Milk & Cookies & well, you'll see...
*there will be an option to add BBQ pulled pork to any dish...even the granola if it makes you happy
*Different culinary surprises will appear throughout the day, so stay and eat and drink and eat more and drink more and then call a cab.
The Goat Farm Arts Center (View)
1200 Foster Street
Atlanta, GA 30318
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: Yes!|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|