Fort Nisqually Candlelight Tour
The stars, campfires, and candles light the way through Fort Nisqually during this very special evening event, Friday, October 4th and Saturday, October 5th.
Dozens of re-enactors bring to life the laborers, servants, gentlemen and ladies of the Hudson's Bay Company. Eavesdrop as they discuss territorial events and the labors of the day. Be entertained by songs, dances, and games. During the tours, these people from the past won't be aware of their 21st century visitors.
Advance ticket purchase is required for this popular event!
* For day of event tickets, after 3 p.m., please call (253) 591-5339.
* This is an evening event in a historic facility, for questions about accessibility requirements, call (253)591-5339.
* TOUR GROUPS -- Please call the Fort at (253) 591-5339 for assistance.
* Event takes place rain or shine. Dress for the weather, but NO UMBRELLAS. Also, NO flashlights, flash cameras or strollers.
* Please arrive at Point Defiance Zoo parking lot 15 minutes before your scheduled time. The time on the ticket is the time your bus leaves to go up to the Fort.
* WILL CALL tickets will be at the Zoo parking lot.
* The actual walking tour takes about an hour.
* NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES
Fort Nisqually Living History Museum
Point Defiance Park
Tacoma, WA 98335
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|