Big Bear Lake Film Festival Headquarters Big Bear Lake, CA
Share this event:
Join us this Fall, as we celebrate our 14th year! We are proud to host a highly creative, filmmaker friendly, and educational festival designed for anyone interested in the film industry.
The Festival is three packed days of over 100 exciting new films, panels, parties and special events. Enjoy a vacation atmosphere while interacting with talented Filmmakers from around the world. All of this is hosted in Southern California's favorite mountain getaway: Big Bear Lake! Come see what MovieMaker Magazine called one of the "Top 50 Festivals Worth the Entry Fee" out of nearly 5,000.
BBLIFF is a platform for artists to share their work in a forum that is both educational and inspirational. We provide a truly exceptional experience for filmmakers and film enthusiasts alike. The Festival has a unique and engaging atmosphere. Our proximity to Los Angeles and Hollywood makes it easy for professionals in the Film, Television, and Entertainment Industries to access up-and-coming independent work in a relaxed setting. Our patrons, filmmakers, special guests and honorees have many opportunities to interact with each other.
We are pleased to announce the BBLIFF 2013 honorees and excited to welcome them to the festival!
- Academy Award winning Cinematographer JOHN TOLL, ASC ("Braveheart," "Legends of the Fall") accepting the Lifetime Achievement Award for Cinematography
- Composer NICK URATA ("Little Miss Sunshine," "Crazy, Stupid, Love") accepting the Film Music Award of Excellence
- 40 year Big Bear resident TIM WOOD of The Lighthouse Project and Operation Breakthrough receiving our Community Appreciation Award.
Stay tuned and check our website for more honorary award announcements coming soon!
2013 Big Bear Lake International Film Festival Venues
- WILL CALL & MAIN BOX OFFICE Big Bear Chamber of Commerce 630 Bartlett Road Big Bear Lake, CA 92315
- Village Theaters North Big Bear Lake's favorite community cinema is pleased to welcome the festival back for its 14th year. Address: 602 Pine Knot Blvd, Big Bear Lake, CA 92315 Phone: (909) 866-5115
- Northwoods Resort & Conference Center Northwoods Resort returns as our official host hotel for the festival! The Resort & Conference Center will be home to a number of special screenings and panels. Address: 40650 Village Dr, Big Bear Lake, CA 92315 Phone: (909) 866-3121
- Big Bear Performing Arts Center (The PAC) The PAC returns in all of its glory to host our Friday Night Gala, Saturday Night Centerpiece Film, the Jury & Audience Awards, as well as the Festival Wrap Party. Address: 39707 Big Bear Blvd, Big Bear Lake, CA 92315 Phone: (909) 866-4970
Stay tuned and check our website for more venue announcements coming soon!