2013 Central Jersey Pudding Wrestling|
It's that time of year again! 2013 will be Central Jersey Pudding Wrestling's 7th year running and it's going to be the biggest yet! Below is all the information you will need to know about this years event.
RAIN OR SHNE - NO REFUNDS
Place - Morganville, NJ. Actual street address will be listed on the tickets.
Time - Guests can arrive at 12:00 p.m. Bands will start at 1 p.m. and play 20 minute sets. Raffles will be called after bands are finished playing. CJPW matches will start around 6:00 - 6:30 p.m. - As we get closer to the date, we will release the exact times.
Ticket Prices - $15.00. ALL TICKETS MUST BE SOLD PRIOR TO THE DATE OF EVENT. NO TICKETS WILL BE SOLD ON SITE. GET YOUR TICKETS EARLY.
Upon arrival, you will be asked to sign two contracts. One stating that if on camera, we will be able to use/sell any footage you may be featured in without reaping compensation. The second contract will state that if you become injured while attending this event, we are not responsible. If you refuse to sign either of these contracts, you will not be allowed into the 2013 CJPW event. No refunds.
VIP Services - VIP services include complementary beer and liquor. VIP services are strictly for staff, bands, and family. VIP passes will be given out on the day of the event. No amount of money will buy you a VIP pass so please, do not attempt to acquire one.
Set List For Bands
* Floor 13
* Keys To The Cadillac
* The Villanelles
* Escape From Crete
* My Favorite Downside
** With a special hyped performance by Above Par in between sets! **
Set list and bands subject to change.
CHARITY - This year we will be donating part of our proceeds to the Morganville Fire Department.
BAKE SALE - We will be running our first bake sale! Anyone who would like to participate in our bake sale must register with us first. Bake a tray of your favorite goodies and deck them out with CJPW decorations! Each item will be sold for 1 dollar and all proceeds will go towards the charity. If you would like to register, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BOARD WALK GAMES - To raise even more money for our local fire fighters, we will have some board walk inspired games set up. Test your luck and try to win some cool CJPW prizes all while helping charity!
RAFFLES - This year we will have an assortment of baskets, gift cards and other exciting items to raffle off. All the proceeds collected from the raffles will go to this years charity. If you or anyone you know have anything they would like to donate for our raffles, please let us know. EVERYONE is eligible to enter into our raffles. Our wrestlers and staff DO NOT get paid to partake in this event, so it is only fair that they are able to donate money into our raffles if they please.
Along with the bands and wrestling, we will also have vendors and side games available to guests.
FOOD - There will be a food truck on site this year! Nothing will cost more then $5.00 and will include a vegetarian option. Feel free to bring your own food/snacks if you choose.
* BYOB! This year is BYOB! Bring what ever you would like. Cans, bottles, liquor.. whatever. Coolers are a good idea unless you want to level up and get yourself a keg. We will have recycling receptacles placed around the property for easy clean up. Make sure you bring enough of what you prefer to drink because we do not want anyone leaving the property once you are already settled. There is a convince store/liquor store about 30 seconds down the road if anyone needs to pick anything up. THIS IS AN ALL DAY EVENT, PACK ACCORDINGLY!!
CAMPING OUT AFTER THE EVENT/AFTER PARTY - We will be allowing people to camp out after the event. In order to be eligible to camp out and stay on the property, YOU MUST REGISTER FIRST. No one will be allowed to stay unless they register and are approved for camping. If you would like to register, send us an email at email@example.com.
EXTREMELY IMPORTANT TIPS TO REMEMBER
* WEAR BAD CLOTHING/BRING A CHANGE OF CLOTHES! Each year, mostly the entire crowd ends up with some kind of pudding stains on their clothing. Please make sure you do not wear anything you care about. You are attending an event with the word PUDDING in it. If you wear and ruin something you didn't want ruined, it is strictly your fault.
*BRING BUG SPRAY! Yes.. we are on a grassy property near a lot of trees. There are bugs and ticks! Protect yourself!
* DON'T FORGET TO BRING A TOWEL! If you do end up getting pudding on you or need to wash off, a towel will be your best friend.. especially when you have to get back in your car. You are more then welcome to wear a bathing suit.
* CAR POOL! If you can, make sure you catch a ride with someone. We will have parking but it will help everyone if we can consolidate the space. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE CAR POOOOOOOOL!!
* BRING YOUR ID! If you are not of legal drinking age, we will not allow you to drink.
* MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A DD! If you are not able to leave safely, we will not let you leave. Please be respectful of this rule. If you get caught drinking and driving, we will be responsible.
* REPRESENT YOUR TEAM! If you have a favorite team to root for (Red or Blue) wear something to show your support.
* BRING A CAMERA! Pictures are a fantastic way to help us promote. Everyone who brings a camera will be entered into a raffle to win a 2013 CJPW shirt! Cell phone cameras excluded from raffle.
* BRING A CHAIR! If you do not wish to stand all day then bring a chair. This event will be taking place on grassy land so if you don't have a chair, then you can bring a beach towel or blanket.
PLEASE NOTE :: Each year CJPW runs off of donated time and hospitality. NONE of our staff members or wrestlers receive any compensation for their efforts. We use all of our own money to make each year successful with very little revenue. We put this together because we enjoy doing it and other people seem to as well. Plus we get to help people less fortunate then ourselves. We are slowly building our fan base and appreciate all of our followers.
If anyone has anything they would like us to promote, feel free to send us the information.
If you have any questions regarding anything pertaining to the 2013 Central Jersey Pudding Wrestling, please don't hesitate to ask.
Thank you for all of your support and we hope to see you there!!
The Funny Farm (View)
126 Tennent Road
Morganville, NJ 07751
|Dog Friendly: No|