|Sunday Aug 04, 2013 3:00 PM - Sunday Aug 04, 2013 6:00 PM | $30.00
Stone Farms Herb Walk Workshop
Take a walk around the gorgeous Stone Farms and explore the abundance of native, wild, and domesticated plants and herbs in areas normally off limits to the public. You'll get to try these awesome herb-infused beers that are only available at the farm:
* Stone Farms Dandelion IPA
* Stone Cali-Belgique IPA w/ Lemon Thyme - made exclusively for this event!
* Stone Cali-Beligique IPA w/ Chamomile - made exclusively for this event!
While you're sipping your delicious herbal brews, you'll learn:
* Which plants have beneficial properties and which are poisonous, and the history of their uses
* How to prepare herbs as tinctures and as food ingredients
* About the uses and health benefits of dandelion
You'll also take home a fresh bouquet of organic herbs after the class!
Your guide, Dennis Sharmahd, is an experienced herbalist, edible landscaper, and mycologist who has been an edible and medicinal plant educator for nearly 30 years. He grows rare and edible cactus fruits, herbs, and vegetables on his own farm in Escondido.
*** Space is very limited!***
Stone Farms (View)
9928 Protea Gardens Rd
Escondido, CA 92026
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: No|
|Owner: Stone Brewing Co.|
|On BPT Since: Apr 25, 2007|
|Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens|