Attendees of the HP Guild's previous Peer-To-Peer Mentoring Days last year, considered these sessions to be some of the most productive and valuable contractor events of the year. This was true for Guild members and non-members alike. Now we're ready for another thoughtful and productive session, and this time with beer!|
Join your industry peers for open and collegial conversations about:
- What techniques and practices are working for them
- What ideas have been tried but abandoned
- Best practices that can help broaden the energy efficiency market in Oregon
- Administrative and on-site considerations
- Ideas that can take shape through broader input
The sessions are free for Guild members, and $40 dollars for non-members. Attendees do not have to be Home Performance Guild members to attend. The discussions will include Home Performance topics, but will also address the broader energy efficiency and renewable energy industries, and are aimed for all staff members, from owners to administrative staff to field technicians.
We hope to see you there!
|Tuesday Jul 16, 2013 4:00 PM - Tuesday Jul 16, 2013 6:30 PM | Free
Eastbank Contractor Appliances (View)
800 SE Hawthorne Blvd
Portland, OR 97214