Subside Stage Fright, Calm the Chatter- Workshop for Improvisors and Actors
Ever have that chatter while on stage... "i'm not thinking fast enough, uh oh, what do i do now? i just said something dumb, i asked a question, my joke fell flat, i forgot what i'm supposed to say, i can't think of a super cool strong choice, am i being polite?..."
Yes, it happens to the best of 'em. Come learn a scientifically proven, breakthrough technique to get rid of that running inner dialog, nervousness, and self-consciousness. Once you do that, all of your smarts, training, and creativity will shine through automatically- without trying!
Through this workshop you will:
1. Discover the source of your internal chatterbox (p.s. it's not your fault).
2. Learn a proven mind/body technique called "tapping" to diffuse the triggers that fuel your fear and judgement.
3. Have specific techniques you can use yourself after you leave.
4. Magnify your intuition and trust in yourself and your partners.
5. Get the full benefit of all the stage training you've paid for.
I'm testing a unique pricing structure for this workshop: Pay what you think it's worth. I will judge the workshop's value and quality by how much people pay at the end.
Space is limited and a (no charge) ticket is required.
4455 Murphy Canyon Road
San Diego, CA 92123
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|
Jul 07, 2013 12:39 PM
San Diego , CA United States
Jun 27, 2013 1:04 PM