Scary Cow Independent Film Festival!
Scary Cow is proud to announce our 20th Film Festival at the Castro Theatre featuring Bay Area made films!
Please join us on July 6th, 2013, to see a program of short films made by local filmmakers. You'll be invited to vote for the best films and the top voted films will receive budgets for future projects! Your participation will help us decide which teams should receive funding!
Following the screening, there will be an After Party where we'll be toasting the filmmakers, mingling, talking about our next projects, and announcing the winners! We'd love to see you there! Be sure to purchase a Festival Pass if you'd like to attend the party.
Scary Cow is a collective of professional and amateur filmmakers hellbent on changing how films are made and seen. Our films are of a wide range of quality and a lot of fun to both make and watch! As a film co-op, we believe the best way to learn to make films is to actually get out there and make them with like-minded individuals. Every four months, we watch the films we create together on the big screen.
We'd love for you to be a part of our community and join us for the screening. Everyone is welcome. Come support local filmmaking right here in the Bay Area!
All ticket proceeds go directly to fund future films made by Bay Area filmmakers.
Screening begins at 3pm. Doors open at 2:30. Online ticket sales will end at 12pm the day of the screening. Tickets will be available for sale at the Castro Theatre Box Office from 1:30pm to approximately 7pm.
There are two ticket levels available for purchase.
1) Screening Ticket ($10.00/$15 at the door)
- This ticket level grants you access to the entire screening. Come and go as you like, you're able to watch both Phase 1 and Phase 2 films with this ticket.
2) Festival Pass ($25.00/$30 at the door)
The Festival Pass gets you all of the screening access of the Screening Ticket in addition to:
- Entrance to the Scary Cow VIP After Party held in the Castro Theatre Mezzanine following the screening.
- Complimentary beer, wine, non-alcoholic drinks at the party, plus... tacos!
- Come mingle with the filmmakers and talk about your next great project!
Lineup of films along with screening times may be viewed here
For more information about Scary Cow, check us out at http://www.scarycow.com
The Castro Theatre (View)
429 Castro St
San Francisco, CA 94114
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|