Egleston Farmers Market Grand Opening BBQ
Our first annual grand opening BBQ is an event to fundraise for our market programs: employing Egleston Square youth, providing market coupons for neighbors in need, paying our talented musicians to play at the market and more.
Come on down to Parish Hall for great food, music and fun. Just to whet your appetite, we have a pig donated by John Crow Farm being cooked on-site by Marcos Sanchez of Tres Gatos and Irene Li of Mei Mei Street Kitchen. We'll have live music throughout the event and a beer garden sponsored by our friends at Sam Adams!
We will also have a fabulous raffle of prizes donated by our vendors and friends including:
- 3 months of Bootstrap Compost pick-up
- A selection of goat cheeses from Hickory Nut Farm
- A pottery item from ceramics artist Jeremy Ogusky
- A selection of preserves and mustards from Doves & Figs
- and much more - keep an eye on our website for the full list!
We can't wait to see you there!
Egleston Farmers Market at Our Lady of Lourdes Parish Hall (View)
45 Brookside Avenue
Jamaica Plain, MA 02130
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|