If you have wanted to take your photography passion and turn it into a full time career but not sure where to start this workshop is for you! If you are currently a part-time photography professional but are stuck doing discount and free sessions - this workshop is for you! And if you are currently getting all of your branding and marketing materials together and surprised / overwhelmed by the cost of it all ....... again this workshop is for you!|
Join Nicki on a journey of self (and business) discovery. She will tell you her mistakes and what she learned from them - saving you TONS of time and HUGE amounts of money when setting up your photography business or expanding it. She have made the mistakes so you don't have to.
* Learn how to get a inexpensive yet creative web-site, blog and logo.
* The importance of branding and how to do it right the first time.
* Great marketing ideas for whatever genre you are pursuing - children, families, weddings, fashion, seniors, commercial.
* Selling without a studio.
* Sure fire (non-pushy) upselling techniques.
* Social Media and how to utilize it to it's fullest.
* PLUS - You will receive the entire workshop in digital form with all of the links and resources that we cover in class (currently more than 50 links). You will also receive the contracts, policies and model releases, session questionnaires, along with a few marketing templates to get you started.
Classes will be limited to 20 photographers, and sharing of collective knowledge is encouraged.
Here is what people are saying:
Organizer, Seattle Photography Group
Fantastic learning experience, it is amazing the information and resources Nicki was able to assemble in just four years. The best part for me was the numerous clever marketing techniques she shared.
Seattle Photographer, Eastside Camera Club
Very informative and great contributions by all.
Thank you again Nicki for sharing your time and knowledge with us !!! It was well worth the Dallas heat! I now have a game plan and the resources to make photography a reality!
I learned so much tonight at the Hobby to Business workshop! thank you so much for all the great tips !!!
Eastside Camera Club
I attended Nicki's Hobby to Business Workshop and I have to say, she's fantastic. I learned a lot and the insights she showed me, definitely lead up to a lot of great marketing techniques for my business. The workshop had about 15 - 20 participants and all of us were given equal opportunity to interact and question. We were provided with excellent responses. Thank you Nicki for being so awesome and delivering as promised !
Union 206 Studio (View)
350 Calvert Ave.
Alexandria, VA 22301
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: No|