Wicker Park Bucktown TAP
Saturday, May 4th from 1-5pm
Dolphin, 2200 N. Ashland
$35 for TEN 6oz. pours
($25 Designated Driver* Tickets will be available at the event.)
This very first event of its kind in our neighborhood, the Wicker Park Bucktown TAP features specialty beers and hors d'oeuvres from 20 local bars & restaurants that specialize in the art of beer.
Guests who buy a $35 ticket into the event enjoy:
- A commemorative beer tasting glass
- Ten 6oz. servings of brew from your old favorites to the newest and most cutting edge locally-brewed beers.
- Additional servings available for purchase at the event.
- Food paired to taste.
- Live music and four hours of fun!
- Free parking at the Dolphin parking lot.*
Bangers and Lace
bar bar black sheep
Emporium Arcade Bar
Fatpour Tap Works
Feast Restaurant + Bar
*We highly encourage designated drivers or using public transportation/taxi service to arrive to and from the event. Dolphin is located near Ashland CTA bus #9.
This event is produced by Map Room and the Wicker Park Bucktown Chamber of Commerce. Proceeds from the event will support the Chamber's local economic development initiatives to sustain our local, independent businesses.
2200 N. Ashland
Chicago, IL 60614
|Minimum Age: 21|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|