ThinkGeek's Geek Trivia Night
******** TICKETS ARE MOSTLY SOLD OUT! **********
If you're waiting on a ticket and the event is listed as sold out, stay tuned! It looks like some attendees are dropping out as they are unable to form teams, so pairs of tickets may be available from time to time. We do not foresee batches of 6 to 8 tickets coming back up for sale, however.
What're you doing on Pi Day? Reciting pi, baking pies, and eating lots of pie? That's cool, that's cool. How about changing it up this year and spending it with us?
On Thursday, March 14, we will be hosting our first ever Geek Trivia Night at Jammin' Java in Vienna, VA. We challenge teams of 6-8 to come out and compete against your fellow geeks for the title of Geek Trivia MASTERS! We've got some awesome prizes in store for the winners and will also be raffling off goodies in honor of Pi Day. What better way to celebrate this glorious day than with the ThinkGeek team and your companions?
* Geek Trivia Night will be held on Thursday, March 14, at Jammin' Java in Vienna, VA. The venue serves food and drink (purchased separately) for you to indulge on while participating in the trivia fun.
* Doors open at 7pm ET, with the festivities running on until 10:30pm. There will be 4 rounds of questions, 10 questions per round.
* Tickets are $10 each and go on sale Wednesday, February 27; they will be sold at a first come, first served basis. We recommend teams purchase their tickets together.
* If you're thinking about bringing your geekling, please be aware that everyone must have a ticket, including children. We suggest geeklings be age 13+ and/or huge trivia buffs.
* Teams must be composed of 6-8 people. We will be contacting the ticket purchasers later regarding your team name, members, and leader. If you have less than 6 but still want to play, we'll have a meet & greet at the beginning of the night for you to form friendships and alliances with other players. We can also match you up, but you must agree to leave your fate up to the almighty Timmy.
PLEASE NOTE: Tickets are for participating trivia teams only! We won't have any room for spectators. Do not purchase a ticket if you do not wish to take part in our trivia competition!
Jammin Java (View)
225 E. Maple Avenue
Vienna, VA 22180
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|