Music & Art for the Mind 2013
2nd annual Music & Art for the Mind
Fundraising gala for NorthStar, a vocational and social rehabilitation program for individuals living with mental illness
The only program of its kind in the Portland Metro area, NorthStar is a peer-run community providing recovery and empowerment for people living with mental illness. In this time of spending cuts to mental health, effective peer-run programs like NorthStar are even more important than ever. Please join us to celebrate the healing power of
art & music and raise funds for this vital community program!
Friday, April 19th
World Forestry Center, Miller Hall
- Multnomah County Chair Jeff Cogen, Honorary Event Chair
- Musical performances by Aurora Chorus and members of NorthStar
- Art work by individuals living with mental illness
- Silent and live auctions with unique items and artwork
- Variety of hors d'oeuvres, desserts, and beverages
Proceeds from ticket sales and the auction support NorthStar, a program of NAMI Multnomah, a 501(c)3 organization active in Portland since 1983.
Miller Hall, World Forestry Center (View)
4033 SW Canyon Rd.
Portland, OR 97205
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|