2013 CONSTRUCTION TECHNOLOGY EXPO|
Wednesday March 6th
- Education Seminar 1030am-3pm
- Exhibit Hall 3pm-7pm
Veterans Memorial Auditorium
1351 Maple Avenue Santa Rosa, CA
Education Seminar 10:30 am - 3pm
Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan
4 AIA Learning Units/HSW
Free lunch for seminar attendees
Heaven Moore, City of Santa Rosa
"Why the Concern for Stormwater Management?"
Jeff Loe, Lescure Engineers
"Site Planning & Stormwater Attenuation"
Kent Stevenson, Stevenson Supply
"Existing Products for Stormwater Management"
Loretta Del Tessandro, Drainage Protection Systems
"Long Term SWPPP Maintenance & Cost"
CSI DESIGN SHOWCASE
Show your project!, Tell your story!, Sign up now!
Contact Jim Daniel, firstname.lastname@example.org
CSI PRODUCT EXPO (3: - 7: pm)
- Admission is FREE
- Free Food and Hosted Bar
- Meet manufacturer reps, product distributors, and industry consultants
- Get the latest information on the most current building products
- Valuable education on critical issues
- Win door and raffle prizes
- Network with others and grow your business
- HAVE SOME FUN!
Veteran's Memorial Hall (View)
1351 Maple Avenue
Santa Rosa, CA 95404
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|